Before Class: What Do I Need to Know
- We recommend reserving your class in advance however it is not required.
- Attire: Wear comfortable workout attire and sneakers.
- Please wait to enter class between songs if you are running late.
During Class: What to Expect
- Itinerary: Class will begin with a total body warmup and light stretch. Classes include moderate to high-level intensity cardio dance moves focused on the total body.
- Classes are for All Levels.
- Benefits: Upper and lower body and core strength, weight loss, increased flexibility, and toning.
After Class: Now What
- Expect to be really sore. Continue to stretch at home and plan your next workout soon to get over the soreness more quickly.
- For increased benefit, do not allow too much time to pass before attending your next lesson.