Tease (Me) Stiletto Fit
Before Class: What Do I Need to Know
- We recommend reserving your class in advance however it is not required.
- Attire: Wear comfortable workout attire and sneakers or heels
During Class: What to Expect
- Itinerary: Class will begin with a total body warmup and light stretch. Classes include low to moderate level intensity cardio dance moves focused on the total body. You’ll focus on one choreography to one song throughout each class. Typically the song changes, however, the instructor may repeat the song a couple of times.
- Classes are for All Levels. However, during your first class, it is common to feel lost. As you continue with more classes it’ll get easier to pick up choreography.
- Benefits: Upper and lower body and core strength, weight loss, increased flexibility, and toning.
After Class: Now What
- Expect to be really sore. Continue to stretch at home and plan your next workout soon to get over the soreness more quickly.
- For increased benefit, do not allow too much time to pass before attending your next lesson.
I was so nervous for my first Stiletto Fit class because I’m admittedly quite out of shape! As soon as I got to Inner Me the nerves were gone! I was welcomed by multiple employees who were clearly having a good time at their job, which I always pay attention to 😉 Maya was my first instructor and she KILLED it, she had us all feeling amazing and gave us a great workout at the same time. Even being out of shape I could learn and repeat the routine and Maya even helped make modifications for people less flexible, etc. My next class was a faster song and a super great workout! I’m not a natural dancer so I didn’t get all the moves right but the thing is, THAT DOESNT MATTER. They make it about getting the routines down but it’s really all about positivity, making yourself feel good, and getting a sweet sweat on! I’ve finally found an exercise I can stick to because it’s so damn fun!