Before Class: What Do I Need to Know
- If you have a group of four or more please consider a Private Party.
- Space is limited in size. Reserve your lesson in advance online or call us.
- Please choose a Beginner lesson if you are new to Pole Dancing. If you can invert and climb without assistance you may partake in the Intermediate level class. Please ask your instructor about attending the Advanced or Extreme level classes.
- Please arrive before the scheduled start of class. For safety reasons we prefer customers partake in the class warmup.
- Attire: Please wear shorts to be able to grip the pole with your thighs and any top you prefer. Avoid lotion or oils on your skin as it will make the pole slippery. You may attend class in barefoot or socks with the option to put on heels at the end.
- Please cancel your reservation at least 2 hours in advance to receive studio credit.
During Class: What to Expect
- Itinerary: Class will begin with a total body warmup. You’ll learn pole dancing moves on the first day. You’ll learn at your own pace and while you’re practicing the instructor will move around to teach others.
- Depending on the level you chose, you’ll learn the appropriate moves and routine for that class. Everyone learns the same routine. You can remain in your appropriate level of class until you’re ready to move forward to a higher level.
- Benefits: Upper body and core strength, weight loss, increased flexibility, endurance, self-awareness, and sensuality.
After Class: Now What
- Expect to be really sore. Continue to stretch at home and plan your next workout soon to get over the soreness more quickly.
- Reserve your next lesson in advance as space is limited.
I have been loving Inner Me so far. I started in January and have now been pole dancing for 5 months! Now, I am a girl who HATES exercise. I never feel strong enough or that I have enough stamina. So for me to have kept a gym membership for five months is really something. I love my pole instructor, Brandi; she’s encouraging and pushes me to keep trying new moves! By far my favorite thing about Inner Me though, is the atmosphere at class. There is so much positivity, and even though I am not super in shape (yet?) I don’t feel ashamed of my body. I love that anyone can pole dance, no matter their age or weight or fitness level. Inner Me has made me actually move my body and not hate it, and that is a huge deal. Thank you Inner Me!!!!Addie Rose Gingell