Before Class: What Do I Need to Know
- We recommend reserving your class in advance however it is not required.
- Attire: wear comfortable workout attire and sneakers.
During Class: What to Expect
- Itinerary: Class will begin with a total body warmup and light stretch. Classes include low to moderate level intensity cardio dance moves focused on the total body. You’ll focus on one choreography to one song throughout each class. Typically the song changes, however, the instructor may repeat the song a couple of times. Combos may include popping, locking, gliding, sliding, bouncing, waving, miming and more.
- Classes are for All Levels. However, during your first class, it is common to feel lost. As you continue with more classes it’ll get easier to pick up choreography.
- Benefits: Upper and lower body and core strength, weight loss, increased flexibility, and toning.
After Class: Now What
- Expect to be really sore. Continue to stretch at home and plan your next workout soon to get over the soreness more quickly.
- For increased benefit, do not allow too much time to pass before attending your next lesson.
I had a great class. It was fast and fun! The instructor took the time to help everyone out. He made sure to take time no matter how many times it took to show us the moves. Motivational! And he basically kept saying just have fun and keep moving. That’s what I did and enjoyed every bit of it!Roberts Class