Before Class: What Do I Need to Know
- We recommend reserving your class in advance however it is not required.
- Attire: Wear comfortable workout or dance attire. You may wear ballet shoes, jazz shoes, sneakers, socks or barefoot. Belly dancing skirts are optional.
During Class: What to Expect
- Itinerary: Class will begin with a total body warmup. Classes include belly dancing basics, across the floor, and choreography.
- Classes are for All Levels, however, the instructor will provide pointers and modifications for beginners, intermediate and advanced customers.
- Benefits: Lower body and core strength, weight loss, increased flexibility, toning, self-awareness and improved posture.
After Class: Now What
- Expect to feel relaxed and encouraged.
- For increased benefit, do not allow too much time to pass before attending your next lesson.
Super super super outstanding class! Our dance instructor was very knowledgeable, patient, cared enough to stop class to make sure we understood the moves and made sure to see the positive in every individuals who participated in class. Loved it! 👏🏻Glenda Reyes