Before Class: What Do I Need to Know
- Space is limited in size. Reserve your lesson in advance online or call us.
- Please arrive before scheduled start of class. For safety reasons we prefer customers partake in the class warmup.
- Attire: tight fitting stretchy pants that will cover the backs of your knees. Leggings or footless tights are a great option and a shirt that will cover your midriff without riding up, or that you can tuck in. You may attend class in barefoot or socks.
- Please cancel your reservation at least 2 hours in advance to receive studio credit.
During Class: What to Expect
- Itinerary: Class will begin with a total body warm up. You’ll learn tricks on the silk fabric on the first day. You’ll learn at your own pace and while you’re practicing the instructor will move around to teach others.
- Benefits: Upper body and core strength, weight loss, increased flexibility with zero impact
After Class: Now What
- Expect to be really sore. Continue to stretch at home and plan your next workout soon to get over the soreness more quickly.
- Reserve your next lesson in advance as space is limited.