Indoor Boot Camp
Before Class: What Do I Need to Know
- We recommend reserving your class in advance however it is not required.
- Please arrive before the scheduled start of class. For safety reasons we prefer customers partake in the class warmup.
- Attire: Wear comfortable workout attire and sneakers.
During Class: What to Expect
- Itinerary: Class will begin with a total body warmup. Classes include high-intensity cardio drills focused on the total body. The use of the boxing bags is based on instructor discretion. Cardio drills may include squats, light lifting, push-ups, plyometrics, running, jump rope, burpees and more.
- Classes are for All Levels, however, the instructor will provide pointers and modifications for beginners, intermediate and advanced customers.
- Benefits: Upper and lower body and core strength, weight loss, increased flexibility, and toning.
After Class: Now What
- Expect to be really sore. Continue to stretch at home and plan your next workout soon to get over the soreness more quickly.
- For increased benefit, do not allow too much time to pass before attending your next lesson.