Motion and Energy : Flexibility, Cardio Lessons & Dance Classes in Houston
Motion and Energy ("ME") classes: Developed to provide strength and tone to your core stabilization muscles. ME classes are for all levels, however, they are designed so each member will reach their fullest potential. Absolutely no previous experience is required. Age, size and shape do not matter.
These classes are designed to tone your body, strengthen your muscles and increase your endurance. Abdominal workouts are included in each class, but we also welcome you to bring boxing or MMA gloves to take advantage of our punching bags.
- Indoor Bootcamp: With Houston's temperatures broiling outside, indoor bootcamps are effective and safer. Multiple training stations are provided and specially designed to work each body part.
- Kickboxing Fusion: Learn JKD and MMA fighting techniques as you partake in an intense cardio workout. You'll learn a valuable skill, but use your newfound fighting powers for good!
- Plyometrics: Enjoy an eclectic mix of stretching and strengthening drills along with challenging cardio bursts. Resistance training included in this class exceeds anything P90X can offer.
- Urban Kickboxing: Leave your dancing shoes at home; this is not your typical cardio kickboxing class. This is an intense total body workout that improves strength, endurance, coordination and balance.
If you want a fun, fast-paced workout, our dance classes are for you! Gain lean muscles, a toned body, and flat abs as you shake and bounce your way into shape over the course of up to 90 minutes.
- Ballet: This is a Series class, not a ME class. Point your toes as you experience this beautiful style of dance. A series class that is for all levels.
- Belly Dancing: A fun low impact workout designed to tone your abdominal muscles and arms while improving your flexibility.
- Chair Dancing: Fun, flirty....and with a chair! Great for your thighs (calves too if you dare to wear heels) your bum, and abs.
- Hip Hop Dance: Cutting edge choreography that includes popping, locking, gliding, sliding, bouncing and waving.
- Sexy Pole: Got pole tricks but no pole transitions or dance? Well, this class is for you, but you must have prior pole dancing aerobics experience.
- Stiletto Fit: Learn to dance like the hottest divas in the music business. Tap into your inner Beyonce in this 90-minute course that also includes new choreography in each class.
- ZUMBA Fitness: Dance to exotic Latin rhythms set to high energy Latin and International beats. Good attention skills are a must since the music changes frequently.
Want to get into the splits? Increase your flexibility? In need of more stretching? If you've ever found yourself saying yes to these questions, this group of classes is calling. Abdominal exercises are also a part of the class as we understand the desire for a smaller midsection.
- Hip Hop Yoga / PIYOLET: Ashtanga-style yoga (vigorous and athletic) to your favorite music with up-tempo beats.
- Advanced Stretching / Contortion: This is a Series class, not a ME class. This series is great for anyone wanting to improve their overall flexibility and range of motion no matter your starting level.