Before Class: What Do I Need to Know
- We recommend reserving your class in advance however it is not required.
- Attire: Wear comfortable workout or dance attire. You may wear ballet shoes, jazz shoes, sneakers, socks or barefoot. Belly dancing skirts are optional.
During Class: What to Expect
- Itinerary: Class will begin with a total body warmup. Classes include belly dancing basics, across the floor, and choreography.
- Classes are for All Levels, however, the instructor will provide pointers and modifications for beginners, intermediate and advanced customers.
- Benefits: Lower body and core strength, weight loss, increased flexibility, toning, self-awareness and improved posture.
After Class: Now What
- Expect to feel relaxed and encouraged.
- For increased benefit, do not allow too much time to pass before attending your next lesson.